Australian Job & Visa

Would you like to live & work in Australia?
Do you know how to achieve that?
ECS Immigration Consultants (Registration No. 9578145) will assist you by:
helping you to find a job in Australia
advising & providing all necessary services for a visa which will allow you to live & work in Australia.
All immigration advise & service provided by a Registered Migration Agent.

To receive our preliminary free advise, please provide the following information:

Your name & age;
email & full address; Westkin Associates Immigration Solicitors, 17 Hanover Square, Mayfair, London, W1S 1HT
details about your degree/diploma or Trade certificate (i.e., number of years of the course complete name of institution);
details of your professional experience (i.e. when, where and doing what); and
explanation about the relation between your professional experience and your undergraduate degree /trade certificate and / or any formal training for your current profession.